Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reviews of Bloomex in Ottawa

bloomex-ottawa-flower-reviews
Ottawa is Canada's national capital, and it's a very important city to Bloomex as well. Our corporate headquarters are based here and this is where the company was founded.

"Bytown", as it is affectionately referred to, is the second-largest city in Ontario, and the capital region (including Gatineau) has always been one of our strongest supporters.

Below is a small sampling of some of the comments we've received, but check out our dedicated review site for more real feedback from our customers in the Ottawa area.

"I must commend you on your excellent customer service. I will definitely place orders with you in the future."
- Debbie, Ottawa

"This is my first experience with your company, my niece loved her flowers - she sent me a picture - I will call on you again!"
- Therese, Ottawa

"Thank you. I was at the memorial today the flowers were beautiful."
- Fay, Orleans

"My friend was soo happy with her flowers today! Thank you so much and I will definitely be a repeat customer!!"
- Nathalie, Gatineau

"That was by far the easiest flower order I have ever done. I will not have any issue with using you again on the next flower order."
- Bruce, Ottawa

"Thank you for the prompt and actually reliable service. I truly appreciated the entire experience and will recommend in the future."
- Linda, Almonte

REVIEWS FROM OTHER CITIES IN CANADA


No comments: