Monday, February 10, 2014

Bloomex Montreal Reviews

Montreal is a gem of a city located in the heart of Quebec. It is Canada's second-largest city (after Toronto) and is renowned for its culture and architecture.

Bloomex is proud to have a production facility located in this great Canadian city, and we have taken pleasure in serving Montreal and the surrounding areas since the company was founded in 2005.

Looking for some reviews on Bloomex in Montreal? Take a look at what some of our past clients have told us.

Once again, your excellent service has made a lovely lady very happy, therefore, you have made me very happy as well. --Serge, Montreal 
Thank you very much !!! This bouquet was extremely 'Super-Sized ' I will order from you again for sure ! --Gayle, Montreal
Just wanted to say thank you so much! My Mother loved the basket, and said it is beautiful!I will definitely be using your services again! -- Michele, Montreal
Thank you! Our daughter loved the flowers and teddy bear. Linda Montreal
I'd just like to say a big thank you. I have received the bouquet and they were beautiful! Till next time I need flowers. One happy customer, well done. -- Anthony, Longueuil
The flowers arrived. The recipient was very pleased. The sender is very pleased. We will use your services again.. .thank you!! -- Ivan, Brossard

I just want to thank you for delivering the gift basket and flowers. My family was pleased with the gifts. I will use your company again in the future! -- Sarina, Blainville

No comments: