Thursday, February 06, 2014

Bloomex Toronto Reviews

bloomex-toronto-flowers
We love Toronto! As Canada's largest city, Bloomex is proud to be a leading florist. We have a specialized production facility based in Toronto that serves the GTA, and is ready for your Valentine's Day orders.

Our fresh cut flowers are shipped directly from our distribution centre in the northwest part of the city. From Scarborough to Etobicoke, and into the 905, we have you covered. It's easy to order online  and you can be assured that your flowers will arrive in terrific condition.

Find out what people are saying when it comes to Bloomex Toronto. We've collected a small sampling of feedback here, but there are plenty more available at our dedicated Bloomex Reviews site's Toronto page here.

Without further delay, on to the comments!

Thank you for the beautiful bouquet and great service. My sister-in-law loved them.
Rhonda, Toronto

Thanks so much for your prompt service and excellent product! That is two bouquets in two days and in both instances, my colleagues were thrilled to get such beautiful arrangements! Thanks and I shall be using you again!!
Janet, Toronto

I used Bloomex to send a Designer's Collection bouquet to my aunt in North York for her birthday a few weeks back. She was so happy to receive it, she took photos immediately and texted them to me, would use again..."
Stacey, Toronto

Excellent service, flowers came in beautifully. Will use again for Valentine's Day!
Ryan, Markham

Bloomex does an OUTSTANDING job!!... I sent flowers to my mother for her retirement. They arrived within my requested time frame. They were exactly as I had ordered. She raved about how beautiful they were and how fresh they were and how wonderful they smelled. I am thrilled with the service and selection offered by Bloomex. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get what actually ordered - I know from personal experience that is not always the case. I bought a funeral arrangement a couple of years ago and made the mistake of telling the florist I would not be going to the funeral. My plans changed and I was able to attend - what a disappointment!!! I paid $90 for a plant you could have picked up at Walmart for $12- Next time I'll use Bloomex!
-A Google user

Just a short note to thank you so much for the wonderful fruit basket you delivered to my daughter. She just loved it and said it was beautiful! it was a pleasure dealing with Bloomex and I will order from you again soon.
Neil, Toronto

Thank you so much for sending my flowers this afternoon on such short notice. I really appreciate it ! She absolutely loved the arrangement. I will definitely use you guys again! Jamie, Toronto   

Thank you, Bloomex. My mom was very pleased to get the flowers and gifts. Sheng-Yin, Toronto 

The recipients couldn't believe how gorgeous the flowers were and how lovely the presentation was. I am soooo impressed by your service and your professionalism. I will definitely use you again! Nancy, East York   

The flowers were lovely. Thank you for seeing that they got to the funeral home in plenty of time. Gail, Pickering 


My mom was thrilled and said that her flowers were the nicest ones she has ever received Cindy, Toronto


Thank you...the flower arrangement was stunning! Russ, Richmond Hill 


Thank you! Our friend was absolutely thrilled with the flowers!!! Sandy, Toronto  

 
Thank you so much for sending the fruit basket. I was told the quality of fruit was very nice.
Barbara, Mississauga 

Great shopping experience, all the way around. The flowers were at a good price, were made of quality, and arrived right on time.
Dan, USA

I have been ordering flowers from Bloomex for several years now. The flowers and customer service are consistently excellent. Thank you! 
Antonino, Milton

No comments: